This charming little house stands alone just behind the building containing the six suites. The casita has two bedrooms, one a master with a King bed, and the other smaller with a Queen. It has one large, twin-sink bathroom, two private porches, and a vaulted ceiling great room with living/TV area, dining table, and compact but well-equipped kitchen. The house can sleep four adults (two in each bed), or up to five family members, including children (two in the King, two in the Queen, and one on the inflatable mattress). Standard amenities, offered at no extra cost, include:
- 2 private porches w/ hammocks, chairs, & tables
- 24/7 Wi-Fi from all points on the property
- Private bathroom with hot water sink/shower, vanity mirror, soaps, hair drier, etc.
- Full kitchen with all cooking/ eating utensils, plus salt, sugar, pasta, rice, etc.
- flat screen "smart" TV with cable service
- Inside parking for 1 car/unit; long term/extra parking thru third parties
- High thread cotton sheets; ample thick blankets; ceiling fans for warm days
- Inflatable single mattress for extra child, with linens
- Great security, w/ self-closing/locked gates, & electric fence atop tall wall
- Shared use of "rancho" w/ hammocks, ping-pong, tables, sink, refrigerator, etc.
- Shared use of the "Old Well" BBQ area w/ tables & chairs; & swing set for kids
- Basic breakfast for ~$5 at restaurant next door, Mon.-Sat.
- Room service to your door from nearby restaurants: pizza, burgers, etc.
- Grocery stores & fresh fruit stand across the street; bakery nearby.
Sorry, this room is not available on the date you selected. Could you please try another room? They are all pretty similar. Thanks!