Sightseeing River Tour
The journey begins at Doca de Santo Amaro. We will pass along some iconic sites and monuments such as:
- Commerce Square - Come and enjoy the view over "Praça do Comércio" in the wind, on a sailboat. It will be a different view over a square that was once the site of the palace of Portuguese kings and queens.
- Statue Christ, the King - this monument is situated on the south bank of the Tagus River and is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Come and contemplate this magnificent statue of the Most Holy Redeemer with open arms to the city.
- 25th April Bridge, formerly called Salazar Bridge, is one of the main access points to the city of Lisbon.
- Belém Tower - We will observe the Belém Tower from the Tagus River, which will give you a totally different perspective. Come and discover another angle of this national monument, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and elected as one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal.
- Monument of Discoveries - Come and contemplate from the river this monument that intends to honor the historical figures involved in the Portuguese Discoveries.
- MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology - Contemporary art museum with a special and original building from all the other buildings along the Tagus River