MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
       
       
       
       
       
       
Laurium Manor Inn has been restored into an historic mansion hotel that has been welcoming guests since 1989. Our goal has been to create a welcoming inn that combines the best amenities from hotels with the comforts of a B & B. As a guest at our historic mansion hotel, Laurium Manor Inn, you will…
  • Choose from 11 guestrooms, all with private bathrooms
  • Explore this immense 13,000 sq.ft. mansion
  • Relax in one of our whirlpool, fireplace, or balcony suites
  • Wake refreshed in one of our king or queen size beds
  • Savour the full buffet breakfast that is included
  • Unwind in a wicker chair on our 100 foot long tiled porch
  • Take a stroll among historic Copper Country homes
  • Enjoy these amenities:  Cable TV • Free WiFi • AC in all guestrooms • Evening treats

 Suitability

 Smoking Not Allowed

 Services

 B and B

 Pets

 Pets Not Allowed

 Internet

 Wifi

 Food and Drink

 Breakfast Included

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
       
       
       
       
       
       

Experience turn-of-the-century elegance in this 34 room brick and sandstone Victorian mansion. This three story 7000 sq.ft. home was built in 1906 for Norman Macdonald, a major stockholder in Thomas Hoatson’s Calumet and Arizona Mining Co.

  • Choose from 8 guest bedrooms, all with private bathrooms.
  • Wake refreshed in one of our king or queen size beds
  • A full buffet breakfast is included and is served across the street at Laurium Manor Inn
  • Six ornately carved fireplaces, four of which are in the guest rooms
  • Enjoy the common areas of the library, parlor and dining room
  • Beautiful Tiffany-style stained glass windows and all the elaborate crown mouldings you would expect in a Victorian mansion.
  • The mansion is furnished in period antiques that reflect the wealth of the Keweenaw’s Copper Country in the early 1900’s.

 Suitability

 Smoking Not Allowed

 Services

 B and B

 Pets

 Pets Not Allowed

 Food and Drink

 Breakfast Included

 Internet

 Wifi

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
       
       
       
       
       
       
Originally a small 800 sq.ft. home built in 1898, this house was purchased by noted local architect Charles Maass in 1905 and extensively enlarged and remodeled for his home. We think he used this house as a showroom to attract commissions from the newly rich mine owners. He is the same architect that designed the Laurium Manor Inn and Victorian Hall.
Amenities:
  • Maximum Occupancy – 6
  • 1 king bed and 2 queen beds
  • 2 full bathrooms on 2nd floor
  • 1 Half bath on 1st floor
  • 6′ Whirlpool tub & separate shower
  • Full kitchen with pots, pans, utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electric cooktop on old woodstove and a separate electric oven

 Amenities

 Living Room

 Ironing Board

 Towels

 Linens

 Tumble Dryer

 Washing Machine

 Clothes hangers

 Toiletries

 Shampoo

 Grill

 Sitting Area

 Private yard

 Parking Included

 Private Entrance

 Smoke Detector

 Fire Extinguisher

 Balcony

 Entertainment

 TV

 Cable

 Books

 Games

 Food and Drink

 Breakfast None

 Internet

 Wifi

 Kitchen

 Kitchen

 Dining Area

 Dining Room

 Coffee Maker

 Freezer

 Dishwasher

 Dishes, Utensils

 Kettle

 Oven

 Refrigerator

 Spices

 Stove

 Toaster

 Location

 Town

 Pets

 Pets Not Allowed

 Suitability

 Smoking Not Allowed

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
       
       
       
       
       
       
2300 sq.ft house with 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor: 1 king and 2 queen beds,  2 1/2 bathrooms: half bathroom on 1st floor, 2 full bathrooms on 2nd floor, den, dining room, parlor, front porch with gas grill, front balcony, back balcony, laundry room with washer & dryer, gourmet kitchen, back yard garden patio, side yard garden 
6' Whirlpool tub on 3rd floor 
  • 1 king and 2 queen beds
  • 2 1/2 bathrooms: half bathroom on 1st floor, 2 full bathrooms on 2nd floor
  • Gourmet kitchen, Den, Dining room, Parlor
  • Front porch with gas grill
  • Front and back balconies
  • Laundry room with washer & drye
  • Back yard garden patio, side yard garden
  • 6′ Whirlpool tub on 3rd floor
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
       
       
       
       
       
       
Miner's Cottage is a 1700 sq.ft. 2 story house located one block north of Laurium Manor Inn. Built in 1895 by Jules D. & Armeline M. Lamielle for his family of 9 children. In 1898 he sold it for $2900. In 1906 during the mining boom years the owners had as many as 6 unrelated boarders living in this house at one time.

With 4 bedrooms that can sleep up to 8 people , 2 full bathrooms and a half bath, it is perfect for families or a small group.
  • All Bedrooms (except #2) have ceiling fans
  • 2 full bathrooms on 2nd floor
  • Half bath on first floor
  • Full Kitchen with maple cabinets & red marble counter top
  • Laundry room with washer & gas dryer off of kitchen