Minimum stay of 2 nights in the low season and 3 nights in high season. Discounts are available should you wish to stay longer than the minimum stay in all seasons - contact us directly at stay@caledonianholidaylets.com for a relevant voucher code. Days for check-in and check-out flexible. A 30% deposit is required to confirm the reservation. The remaining 70% must be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
Otter Cottage
  • One bedroom cottage
  • Roll top bath
  • Wood burner
  • View of Caledonian Canal
  • Complimentary breakfast tray
SatSunMonTueWedThuFri
       
       
       
       
       
       
SatSunMonTueWedThuFri
       
       
       
       
       
       
SatSunMonTueWedThuFri